You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome To The Skynix Forums!
If you didn't know, you can use skynixforums.com.nu also!
Contact us at skynixforums@gmail.com!

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2018-09-22 03:31:19

Zhuyeqing
Rank 13

www.amnishop.com

Venus Williams of the United States returns a shot during the semifinal match of the Women's Singles of the 2017 US Open tennis tournament against her compatriot Sloane Stephens in New York nike air max plus bianche italia , the United States, Sept. 7, 2017. Sloane Stephens won 2-1. (XinhuaWang Ying)

NEW YORK, Sept. 7 (Xinhua) -- Americans Sloane Stephens and Madison Keys both made their first Grand Slam final at the US Open on Thursday nike air max plus uomo italia , beating compatriots Venus Williams and CoCo Vandeweghe in respective semifinals.

Stephens, who missed 11 months with a left foot injury before returning in July, edged past the 37-year-old Williams 6-1, 0-6 nike air max plus toddler italia , 7-5, while 15th seed Keys made short work of Vandeweghe 6-1, 6-2 in just 66 minutes.

"I'm honored to be playing at the same time as her," said Stephens nike air max plus sunset italia , whose ranking once stood outside the top 900 due to the injury.

"She is one of the greatest players, forceful and elegant, I have everything nice to say about her."

"I have no words to describe what I'm feeling, what it took to get here www.airmaxplusitalia.it ," added Stephens, who also earned back-to-back semifinals in August in Toronto and Cincinnati.

"I have no idea how my ranking came back so fast. If I had known how well I would do, I could have passed out. I don't know how I got here, just hard work scarpe nike air max plus italia , that's it."

Seven-time Grand Slam champion and ninth seed Williams made 51 unforced errors which costed her the match.

"It was definitely well competed. In the end she won more points than I did and that's what it added up to," Williams said.

"Just made so many errors at the end. I wasn't playing well. Just wasn't playing well."

Williams will return to the top five next week for the first time since 2011.

The other semifinal was a different story and a lopsided match.

Vandeweghe seemed totally rusty compared to her opponent. She just hit nine winners and made 22 unforced errors while Keys' figures were 25 and nine.

"Madison played an unbelievable match. I didn't really have much to do with anything out there," the 25-year-old Vandeweghe said.

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Actors perform during acrobatics show in central China's Puyang

Colorful houses seen in N China's beautiful countryside

Spectacular scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Autumn scenery of Hunhe River in N China's Hohhot

Villagers air harvests in south China

Dew drops seen on plant leaves in east China

Fish Dish Festival celebrated in C China's Hunan

NEW YORK, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- Three people were confirmed killed and 16 others injured after two buses collided in New York on Monday.

A private tour bus and a Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) bus collided at the intersection of Northern Boulevard and Main Street in the New York City borough of Queens at around 6:15 a.m. local time.

A pedestrian nike air max plus tn italia , a passenger on the MTA bus and the driver of the tour bus were confirmed dead, local authorities said at a press conference.

The injured have been sent to three nearby hospitals, Officer James Byrne with the New York Police Department (NYPD) told Xinhua. He refused to disclose the victims' identities.

Several of the injured were in critical condition and fighting for their life right now, New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said at the press conference nike air max plus italia , adding this was "a very painful moment."

"We don't know enough yet about the specific details. We do not yet have a reliable video tape to work from ... We have only limited information at this point, very preliminary stage of the investigation," the mayor said.

The collision has also caused substantial damage to a building nearby. Work is being done right now to make sure it is secure, and it is not posing a danger itself Donne Nike Air VaporMax Plus Reverse Sunset Italia , according to the mayor.

The NYPD Collision Investigation Squad was handling the investigation, Officer Byrne said.

The authorities have cordoned off the area to clean it up. The collision has caused heavy traffic delays.

China marks 86th anniversary of "September 18 Incident"

Panama's president, Chinese FM inaugurate Chinese embassy in Panama City

Interview: China's B&R Initiative positive to world -- Singaporean PM

Chinese embassy in France opens for first time in European Heritage Days

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China's Jilin

China Focus: World's oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of terraced fields at Wuyishan in SE China's Fujian

VIENTIANE, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- Tales of the cultural and natural riches found by the waterways and byways of the Lancang-Mekong region have been attracting the adventurous of spirit since the 13th Century C.E. era diplomat Zhou Daguan's valuable accounts of life at the ancient kingdom of Angkor.

Centuries later in the 1860's, the tales told by French explorer Henri Mouhot helped to convey to audiences in the west something of the air of rustic authenticity and languid pace of daily life based on rice harvests, hunting, fishing and foraging that continues to pervade the region's rural parts to this day.

Despite or perhaps because of its place at the region's geographical heart, remote parts of river-crossed rural and mountainous Laos have remained among the regions "best kept secrets".

At least, that was probably the case before waves of tourists wielding camera-equipped smartphones waded in.

The subsequent ripples were seen and felt by local and foreign film aficionados at the opening night of a near-week-long feast of feature-length films in the World Heritage Listed ancient capital of Luang Prabang that wraps up Wednesday.

It is the conundrum raised in the documentary Banana Pancakes and Children of Sticky Rice by dutch filmmaker Daan Veldhuizen, in which a collision of culin. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   http://www.wholesalenflcheapjerseysonline.com/   Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys Online   Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys

2018-09-22 03:31:19

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer